Monday, February 27, 2012

The toe cleavage.
From top left: Kate Spade licorice pump,  RSPV pink flower pointed pumps, KG Elsie by Kurt Geiger pointed court shoes, Marlene Birger suede pumps, YSL suede color block stiletto heel pumps, Louboutin illusion pump.

This past week has been crazy hard... Tons of work at my office, gallons of coffee, bad food and loss of inspiration. Couldn't even update my beloved blog, hate when I run out of time and  imagination. But finally I found some quiet space to do what I love the most.
Now, what's going on in the fashion world?.. well seems like the pointed pump is back and cooler than ever. I've seen much of this pretty style on models, fashion lovers and stores.
Some fashion experts say " feet are the new accessory" and there's nothing more perfect to accesorize feet than sexy shoes. 
I'm a huge fan of stiletto heeled shoes with plenty of toe cleavage... since I have no equipment on the top to exhibit(if you know what I mean). 
But seems like Mr. Manolo Blahnik disagrees with me a little, he says "The secret of (shoe) cleavage is a very important part of the sexuality of the shoe; you must only show the first two cracksYou heard it ladies, two cracks, (toe cracks I remind you) no more than that. 
If Mr. Blahnik could see my peepers right now, he might call me a slut. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment