Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Meet the house of...
Pics and article inspo, the coveteur.

Before I start, I want to dedicate this post to my friend Sandra who apparently enjoys this section of my blog (I don't blame her, I keep it very interesting haha). 
That said, let's get started. Jodie Snyder, Co-founder, President of DANNIJO (jewelry), New York started the company along with her sister Danielle in 2008 and since then they have remained at the top. 
About her apartment, it has an Americana Western vibe and she buys furniture like she buys accessories – always an emotional purchase and never enough space.
!Before she became a jewelry designer she studied to be a mime! Can you believe that? 
They have collaborated with The man Repeller (famous and hilarious blogger wich I follow by the way) for the MR.DANNIJO collection, (the one with the mustaches).

1 comment:

  1. Estoy muy contenta!!! Gracias Bere hermosa!
    soy tu fiel seguidora, en verdad si lo mantienes muy interesante ;)
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete