Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Leopard purrrrint.
Pics via, Tommy Ton for style.com
Ok, well today was one of those overwhelming days, full of work with no rest at all. The only I could think was leave early from my office to relax, with a beer on my hand and my dear blog.
Anyway, back to the main thing. Leopard print... today I felt like posting this trend which has been here for some time now and I love but sadly is not very present in my wardrobe ... I'll put in my whishlist by the way.
This trend, I firmly believe that we must be very careful to choose the right piece that fits best our body type and not fall into the ordinary and then someone can confuse us with an endangered animalJust a touch here and there sometimes is better.
--
Ok chicos, pues hoy fue uno de esos dias abrumadores, llenos de trabajo sin descanso. Lo unico que pensaba era en salir pronto de mi oficina para descansar con una buena cerveza a mi lado y mi querido blog.
En fin... volvamos a lo principal. Leopard print, pues hoy me dio la gana de postear esta tendencia que ha estado dando vueltas ya por algún tiempo, que me encanta y tristemente no esta muy presente en mi guardarropa... Por cierto, lo pondre en mi lista de regalos navideños.
Con esta tendencia creo firmemente que hay que ser muy cuidadosos de elegir bien la prenda que le queda mejor a nuestro tipo de cuerpo y no caer en lo abundante y luego nos vayan a confundir con algún animal en peligro de extinción! Solamente un toque por aqui y alla a veces es mejor.

No comments:

Post a Comment