Tuesday, November 22, 2011

 I heart H&M Spring 2012.
Pics via, fashionologie, after DRK.

 I think this weekend I had an overdose of fashion blogs, not even counting the zillion online fashion stores that I visited trying to catch a good sale (how sick is that?). Because let's face it you guys, I'm not the kind of blogger who can spend a fortune on super expensive stuff while traveling around the world making fashion research and zipping lattes. Otherwise this blog would end up calling itself  "Young, fabulous and broke".
But in a different subject, I ran into the H&M spring 2012 collection the other day and hadn't had the time to show it to you (in case you haven't see it yet). And as you can witness yourself it is brutal! So clean and simple. Hope this one is friendly budget again (Those who have been looking at the Versace for H&M collection prices know what I mean... sorry Donatella, but hey don't worry, we still love you). xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment