Thursday, February 17, 2011

My fab february look
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1. A plaid jacket or shirt for a less cold climate. Plaid pieces are coming big time for this FW '11...And  this beauty is from Woolrich '10 collection.
2. Boyfriend shirt is a must in your wardrobe like this grey Rag&Bone hampton shirt... so sleek!
 3. Nude, nude, nude! I'm obssesed with this color trend. For stylish lips I would add the NARS nude lipstick to my outfit.
4. Key trend and personal trademark: Chunky oversized rings like the gorgeous beetle ring from Dominic Jones.
5. Messenger shoulder bag. I bought a beautiful one that I love in "Mercado Juarez" of Oaxaca Méx... This one here is from Botkier.
6. Yes, military trend is still on but with a vibe of cargo meets oversized trousers. I love these from Yoox Casual.
7. And of course sexy platforms for a sharped look. Asos pumpkin denim shoes.
8. Last but not least, to wrap up the whole outfit, a cute belt. I chose this from B-Low.

No comments:

Post a Comment