Saturday, December 18, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Holidays gift ideas (for you or your girls)
From top left:
1. Give a nice book as a gift is always a great idea,these two are from Nylon "Street View" & Mary Mc Cartney "From where I stand".
2. Nude color is a must this season! Like this H&M kimono.
3. Yes to hot military boots. I have a crush on these William Rast booties.
4. If you love to experiment with photo, I recommend you a fisheye camera. This is from Paul Smith.
5. A nice pair of sunglasses always complement your oufit. Like this Elizabeth&James golden sunglasses & Karen Walker´s.
6. I just bought the Dior "Miss Dior cherrie" Perfume and I just adore it.
7. I love love! this Chair: Louis Ghost from Phillipe Stark.
8. A trendy aviator jacket, this from PullandBear.
9. Accesories to die for like the gorgeous YSL Arty glass ring or the micro spike Fallon ring.
10. An original treat for your body: Tokio milk cosmetics.
9. A cool pair of headphones: these are from the new tech collection of Marc by Marc Jacobs.
10. A hand bag with a vintage look this also from Marc by Marc Jacobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment