Friday, September 10, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
To look: Friend of Mine

Hace ya rato me encontré este sitio Australiano y me encantó absolutamente todo lo que habia y justo ayer me acordé de él y de que hace mucho no lo visitaba. Pues entré a la pagina y WOW! no se porque lo tenia olvidado. Podria usar todo lo que hay en la tienda. Ve y date una vuelta por Friend of Mine pero ya!

Time ago I found this Australian site and I loved absolutely everything they had and just yesterday I remembered it and that I hadn´t visited it long ago. So I went to the site and WOW! I don´t know how could I forgot it. I could use everything in the store. Go and take a look at Friend of Mine now!

No comments:

Post a Comment