Friday, November 06, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

king of style


Hace unos dias fui al cine a ver "This is it", la pelicula sobre la ultima gira que realizaria el Rey del Pop y aparte de que estuve con la piel de gallina toda la pelicula porque me gustan mucho sus canciones, aparece Michael en los ensayos con varios atuendos increibles, sobre todo las chaquetas, con hombros abultados y demas, tal como las que lanzó Balmain en su temporada Otoño-Invierno ´09 y me parecio bien interesante. Nunca habia visualizado a MJ como un icono del estilo, pero al parecer tenia talento en todo, asi que me dieron ganas de dedicarle un posteo.
Saludos!

A few days ago I went to the cinema to see "This is it," the film about the last tour to be conducted by the King of Pop and besides I had goose bumps the whole movie because I really like his songs, Michael appears in the rehearsals with multiple amazing outfits, especially jackets with bulky shoulders, such as those launched by Balmain Fall/ Winter '09 collection and I found it very interesting.I never visualized MJ as a style icon, but apparently had talent in all, so I wanted to dedicate him a posting.

Greetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment